WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. They enable the website to remember your visit the next time you browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person, but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse the web with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web page with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the web page does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
Next, we present a classification of the most commonly used cookies according to different types depending on the person in charge, their permanence time and their purpose:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Our own cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from a system or domain managed by the editor himself, from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- 2. Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a system or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the time they stay activated:
- Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for providing the service requested by the user a single time (for example, a list of products for purchase).
- 2. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which data stays stored in the device and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which could range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Necessary Cookies: They are those that help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to website safe areas. The website cannot work properly without these cookies.
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services they contain, such as monitoring data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access sections, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the purchasing process for an order, signing up to take part in an event, using security elements during the session, storing content for sharing videos or audio, or sharing content through social media.
- Customization Cookies These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria on the user's computer, such as language and the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration used to access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies These give the webmaster responsible the ability to monitor and analyze user behavior on websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications, and platforms, and to create browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to add improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These enable more efficient management of the advertising spaces which the publisher may have included on the website, application, or platform where the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: These enable the highest efficient management possible of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is rendered. These cookies store information about the user's activity, obtained by continuously monitoring their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop user-specific profiles and display advertisements accordingly, based on an automated decision.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you can check the details of cookie use made by this website in order to be informed as accurately as possible. Cookie Settings
EXISTENCE OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
HOW DO I DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES?
The user can always prevent cookie generation, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program, for that they must access the privacy configuration options and select the option that allows them to disable the automatic cookie acceptance.
For more information, choose among the browsers:
Below we inform you of how to disable cookies in the following browsers:
- • For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- • For more information about Microsoft Edge click here.
- • For more information about Chrome pulse aquí.
- • For more information about Safari click here.
- • For more information about Firefox click here.
Likewise, and additionally, below we inform you of the existence of online tools that allow configuring and managing your preferences regarding cookies:
Some of them are:
We inform you that Uniway Technologies, S.L. is under no circumstances responsible for the contents of the pages indicated above.
To find out additional information about the personal data processing that affects you, you may go to https://www.uniway.es/en/privacy-policy